In order to promote the organisation of my wedding i will only use my own images and video and therefore I wont be breaking any copyright laws.
If i was going to use someones else’s images i would either use paid stock service, which will grant me usage of any images I purchase but without requiring me to name the source, or free sock images which provide images for free but which might require me to name the author. both have the advantages and disadvantages such as having to pay vs having to reference the author or artist.
7 things I could blog about
1. Blogging about blogging
2. My wedding that has just past
3. Changes in Government policies like cut to arts funding
4. What event students can expect
5. Social Media and marketing
6. Why I decided to teach
7. Smart phone apps I need.
I will blog mostly about my wedding and the event management involved in organizing an event.
I have designed my own blog and made several changes throughout such as the theme and the widgets. I made the changes to help my blog to be more appealing and easier to use. I have also learned how to use tags and categories. These are important to help people find relevant content.
- Employment – This means that an organization has hired you and pays you a wage to do a certain job. This usually includes a contract of employment.
- Self-employment – When you work for yourself and you don’t work for another organization – you don’t have a contract.
- Unemployment – you don’t earn your own money
- Voluntary work – you carry out tasks for an organization that doesn’t result in a wage.
- A local market is local to your home
- A national market is within your country
- A European market is within europe
- And a global market is anywhere in the world
2.2 – Employment opportunities available with local event companies such as Diamond Events, Generator and Millennium Events. There are also several agencies such as Reed and Office Angels.